Big Fabric & Craft Supply Giveaway This Weekend!
Stop by my studio on Saturday September 29th and Sunday September 30th from 12pm-5pm and choose from a big selection of FREE fabric, craft supplies, books and more!
I've decided to clear space in my studio and have selected lots of high quality supplies that I no longer need. It's a real treasure trove of goodies and it's all free! Bring your own bag to carry items home.
I'll be accepting donations with 60% of the proceeds going to the Upper Credit Humane Society which badly needs our support. The remaining 40% will go to lighting repairs and upgrades in the fiber art studio of Williams MIll.
Best wishes, and I hope to see you there!